COUNTER is a non-profit organization supported by a global community of library, publisher and vendor members, who contribute to the development of the Code of Practice through working groups and outreach. The Code of Practice enables publishers and vendors to produce consistent and credible usage data. This allows libraries to compare data received from different vendors and publishers, and to understand and demonstrate the value of the electronic resources to which they subscribe. Visit the COUNTER website for more information about COUNTER.
We provide three COUNTER-compliant reports with Releases 4 and 5 of the COUNTER Code of Practice for e-Resources. COUNTER 5 reports contain data starting from October 2019, and we will continue to include COUNTER 4 reports until 2020.
- All Products Summary (Database Search and Item Usage by Month and Database): DR_D1 Report
- Web of Science portal (Database Access Denied by Month, Database and Category): DR_D2 Report
- Platform Usage Report: PR_P1 Report
- All Products Summary (Total Searches, Result Clicks and Record Views by Month and Database): Database Report 1
- Web of Science (Access Denied by Month, Database and Category): Database Report 2
- Consortium Report 2: Total searches by month and database
XLSX, TSV, and XML are COUNTER-compliant formats. If you choose to create a custom summary report, you have the option to select what information displays in the report, with the exception of COUNTER reports.
|If you select Create a Custom Report From, and click XLSX, TSV, or XML under Download data as in the COUNTER Formats section, the report downloads in the COUNTER-compliant format.The data options you select for custom reports only applies to non-COUNTER reports.|